BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Khamis, 28 Oktober 2010

“ WHAT HAPPENED ON MY WAYS TO THE LECTURES”




I started my journey at 7.30 am by driving my cute car, Produa Kancil. When I wanted to close the gate, suddenly my neighbour came towards me and approached the car. What did she want? My heart pounded with apprehension.
She asked me to told my mother about something but I can’t understand it because she seem muttering some incoherent words. Her voice was low. A few years ago she had stroke and until now she still has effect with her disease. Poor her. I hope she get well soon. I tried my best to hear what she wanted to tell me. Lastly I surrendered. I kept smiling and promised her to tell my mother about what she has told me. I didn’t know what exactly she told me. I felt so guilty. Next time I will try to be more focus when she speaks. After she had finished telling me, she thanked me and she returned to her house. She even gave me a friendly wave before entering the house.
On my way to the college, traffic was quite slow but smooth. At this time,all people were rushing to their destination, including me. I have an English class to attend this midday.
I felt relief when I arrived at college. There were some parking space still empty. I felt grateful because I was almost late. Before this, I even park my car outside the college. It’s so horrible for me. I can’t let it happen again.
Before my first lecture this day, I went to the mosque. I read Al –Quran to fulfill my free time. The place looked crowded and uncomfortable but I have no choice. Suddenly the students became quiet and I heard a man talking. He seemed to gave a lecture. I can’t imagine my feeling right them. Angry or something else. No body informed me about the lecture. Just for few minute of feeling like that. After that I went to my class and attended the lecture as usual.

0 ulasan: